There are so many ways to make the most of your Semiahmoo Experience.
The challenge? Deciding what to do first. Here are a few of our favorite activities.
These 2 hour kids explorations are filled with a range of activities and arts & crafts. Our teachers are skilled and committed to providing a fun and educational experience.
• Play one (or both!) of our award-winning golf courses, Semiahmoo Golf Club or Loomis Trail Golf Club
• Work out in our Fitness Center or join one of our classes
• Swim laps or splash in our indoor/outdoor heated pool
• Spike the ball on our beach volleyball court
• Challenge your friends to croquet, corn hole, or any of our all-ages lawn games
• Grab a racquet for a game of tennis (indoor or outdoor), badminton, or pickle ball
• Peer into our local tidepools and say hello to hermit crabs and other ocean creatures (see Front Desk for a tide schedule)
• Seek out bald eagles, Blue Herons, and a plethora of other birds with our self-guided bird watching tour, or follow along with our expert every Saturday at 2:00 PM
• Take your four-legged companion on the trails, or let them get their paws a little wet in the waves
• Fly right onto the beach with Kenmore Air
• Hit the waves with Outer Island Excursions. Fish the abundant waters for the catch of the day, from halibut to salmon or crabs, or get up close and personal with our biggest ocean friends, whales and porpoises
The Beach Activities Center is closed for the season, and will re-open on May 19.