There are so many ways to make the most of your Semiahmoo Experience.
The challenge? Deciding what to do first. Here are a few of our favorite activities.
Rent a bike, kayak, or paddleboard, and let the adventure begin!
• Saturday-Sunday, 10 AM - 5 PM
• Kayak or paddleboard, $20/hr
• Bikes, $15/hr
Contact the front desk for a mid-week rental
These 2 hour kids explorations are filled with a range of activities and arts & crafts. Our teachers are skilled and committed to providing a fun and educational experience.
• Play one (or both!) of our award-winning golf courses, Semiahmoo Golf Club or Loomis Trail Golf Club
• Work out in our Fitness Center or take a class
• Swim laps or splash in the indoor/outdoor heated pool
• Play beach volleyball
• Challenge your friends to croquet, corn hole, or soccer
• Come play tennis, badminton or pickle ball
• See our local tidepools, with hermit crabs and other ocean creatures (see Front Desk for a tide schedule)
• Seek out bald eagles, blue herons, and a plethora of other birds with our self-guided bird watching tour, or follow along with our expert
• Take your four-legged companion on the trails, or let them get their paws a little wet.
• Visit The Spa for a massage, facial, or other treatment
• Relax by a beach bonfire with stories and s’mores
• Take a leisurely stroll along the shore
• Cozy up for board games in the library
• Take in a flick in our Discovery Theater, with a 156” HD projector and 50 comfortable leather chairs
• Discovery Theater is open to guest use as requested upon availability and available for private rental
• Fly in with Kenmore Air
• Hit the waves with Outer Island Excursions: book a fishing charter for the catch of the day, from halibut to salmon or crabs, or get up close and personal with our biggest ocean friends, whales and porpoises