There are so many ways to make the most of your Semiahmoo Experience.
The challenge? Deciding what to do first. Here are a few of our favorite activities.
Rent a bike, kayak, or paddleboard, and let the adventure begin!
• Saturday-Sunday, 10 AM - 5 PM (open all week in the summer)
• An hour of rental is included in the guest resort fee
• Single/tandem kayak or paddleboard, $20/hr
• Bikes, $15/hr
Interested in a mid-week rental? Please contact the front desk.
• Play one (or both!) of our award-winning golf courses, Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club or Loomis Trail Golf Club
• Sweat it out in our Fitness Center or sign up for a class, including zumba, pilates, and TRX
• Splash in the indoor/outdoor heated pool until your fingers wrinkle
• Play beach volleyball
• Challenge your fellow vacationers to a game of croquet, corn hole, or soccer
• Swing a racquet…tennis, racquetball, badminton or pickle ball
• Check out our local tidepools, with hermit crabs and other ocean creatures (see Front Desk for a tide schedule)
• Seek out bald eagles, blue herons, and a plethora of other birds with our self-guided bird watching tour, or follow along with our expert
• Have a family photo contest, or borrow a selfie stick and tour map for the perfect “wish you were here” shot
• Take your four-legged companion on the trails, or let them get their paws a little wet.
• Visit The Spa for a massage, facial, or other specialty treatment
• Relax by a beach bonfire with stories and s’mores
• Take a leisurely stroll along the shore
• Cozy up for board games in the library
• Take in a flick in our Discovery Theater, with a 156” HD projector and 50 comfortable leather chairs
• Public movie viewings of the latest family fun hits are available
• Discovery Theater is open to guest use as requested upon availability and available for private rental